Early Career Transition Services for Grads | Parents
Launch Your Career
Your Early Career Opportunities
You’ve worked hard to complete your education and now it’s time to begin your journey to finding the perfect job. It is my goal to help you get there. Together, we will:
- Identify potential career paths and opportunities
- Create or improve your resume, aligning it to career goals
- Implement the most effective job customization search skills
- Prep for interview questions and increase your interview skills
- Build confidence, communicate your career brand, and get the job
- Improve networking skills and learn how to maintain your network
- Create and utilize your LinkedIn profile, to get results!
Strategies for a Successful Job Search
Finding the perfect job takes time, effort, and interview skills, and requires more than sending out resumes. Interviewing is challenging and not everyone is prepared for it. You will be prepared for industry specific and behavioral questions, not to mention how your body language, interview attire, and articulation lead to success.
Clients Can Call or Text Anytime
My clients call, text or FaceTime as needed throughout our work together. I am always available - whether it is a needed boost in the moments right before an interview or at any of the time pertinent aspects of the job search.
Parents of Early Career Clients
I am available to parents to discuss how I can help or to share how your recent grad is progressing in our work.
Click below to learn more: